<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PACK PACK PACK


Today was spent packing! Again! Yes I know, but this time I'm repacking! Like stuffing in a lot more junk, and splitting it into more suitcases cos I'm gonna have to bring more than one suitcase over anyway.. SOOOO much kitchen stuff to bring I think my kitchen's going to explode.. -.-

Note to my future roomies: sorry our kitchen is gonna explode with all my utensils!

Practically all day was spent packing, sorting out pictures, and doing nothing.. Lunch and then more packing and burning pictures.. Dinner mama cooked.. And then now just slacking online..

I have an itchy rash on my butt!! X_X

Anyway, yesterday when we were at Minitoons at AMK Hub, we saw a BEAR in a BEAR'S clothing!! LOL the phrase so funny lorr.. And we saw Pooh bear in Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore's clothing.. And Hianez accidentally came up with Poohglet (for Pooh + Piglet), and I promptly followed with Poohger and Poohyore.. HAHA!

Nothing new, I guess things are fine for now, no more emo post like yesterday!

OH MY GOD why don't I feel anything when I'm exactly a week from starting school? BLEK I'm more worried about my future view from my bedroom and kitchen windows!! And how I'm gonna COOOOOOK my way through 3rd year!!


watched the sunset at 5:34 AM