<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shopping @ AMK~


I'm sooooo pooped. Went shopping for an entire day today at AMK!

I just realised how good AMK is for shopping. Not in AMK Hub, but the shops outside.. So many things to see!

First we went for lunch, at the hawker centre, and the food there was cheap and nice! I had wanton mee, and mixed soya bean with grass jelly drink! So long since I've had it..

Went to Cash Converters to sell the iPamper, and it took a whole hour! SO long... -.-

Walked around the whole entire neighbourhood, bought a grey top from This Fashion.. $19 with 20% discount.. Very nice.. And got a mini recycle bag too! Tried on other stuff but didn't look nice.. Also bought 2 soya sauce containers and a salt shaker (plastic ones, these 3 for $1), a mini chopper knife (super cute! $1) and a yellow plastic dish.. Getting domesticated again!

And then it was nearly dinner time, so went to the hawker centre again. I think I'm obsessed with hawker food already.. Had yong tau foo.. Not bad too, very nice presentation of the dishes..

Walked around all the neighbourhood shops.. Mama got some shirts and I got a pair of jeans from Baleno.. Low waist one, will motivate me to LOSE WEIGHT and get rid of my flabby tummy.. Hmmph. I am back to my old weight again, so much for losing weight while emo. Blehhhh. NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT OKAY!!! I will just cook less and eat more healthily..

Weehee so happy to finally have a fruitful shopping trip!! My legs are so tired now.. Couple or Trouble is ending and it's so sad! Oh ya yesterday's episode was so cute! Especially Sangshi and Genshi counting chocolate balls and she ate like 60% of them.. My favourite part!! =))


watched the sunset at 8:17 AM