<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Singapore's Table Tennis gets Silver Medal!


So, the Singapore women's table tennis team didn't get the gold medal but I guess it's alright.. My family was watching the match this evening and man, it was so kancheong! But dunno why, Singapore kept hitting out, giving free points to China.. But I think silver medal also good enough.. I support Singapore! Just because I don't support China :D

Anyway, today went Heartland Mall walk walk with mama, bought DVD-R (but not sure if I can burn on my laptop).. Then went to try on clothes at This Fashion.. 2 nice dresses! But too costly.. Got cheaper ones at budget outlet, have to go see again.. Didn't bring my camera so no pictures..

Went grocery shopping, come back at 5+pm.. Wanted to watch 7th Heaven on TV but Ppl watching stuff on computer too loud, so I just helped with dinner.. Ate dinner and watched the table tennis match.. Ate dried mango =) I'm bored now.

Stupid computer keeps dying! Arrrgh.


watched the sunset at 7:37 AM