<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Strange doctor


Oh yes! I was supposed to blog about my weird doctor experience.. But I forgot last night.. Went to sleep at 11:30pm and woke up at 12:30pm today hehehe. Woke up at 8+am to eat breakfast and take antibiotics and went back to sleep again. Now I have a stuffy head.

What's so strange about the doctor that I visited?

It was an ordinary clinic near my house, and we waited about 30-40 minutes before it was my turn, and there was this man making a din because someone cut his queue or something along those lines. Finally it was my queue number and I went in and guess what I saw?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An AUNTIE sitting in the doctor's desk, decked in a bright pink polo tee and jeans.

I skimmed around the very small consultation room, hoping to see a younger doctor in a white coat returning to her seat. To my surprise, there was nobody else in the room.

SHE was the doctor. Rather taken aback, I took a few seconds to absorb that fact.

I mean, I'm not saying OLDER people cannot be doctors. I guess the older they are, the more experience they have. This doctor has 10 years of experience as a family doctor according to a certificate I saw while waiting.

But a doctor in T-shirt and jeans? Not even bothering to don a doctor's coat just for the sake of looking somewhat CLOSE to a doctor?? I felt like she was just merely one of the doctor's assistants, like the ones at the reception counter.. Heck, even the receptionist looked more like a doctor than she did!

Maybe I am used to seeing doctors in white gowns, and the current modern doctors just wear any clothing they feel like and I'm not aware of that..

She told me my throat was inflamed, so I asked her if there were any reasons for that.. She gave me an answer in an indignant voice, "Germs lor!" She claims many people are catching it these days and maybe because I've been in crowded places a lot, like MRT stations... Well she was certainly right about that!

So, do you think it's right and proper for doctors to wear a doctor's coat to show their authority, or is it okay to just wear anything you like even if you look like any other person you see on the street?


watched the sunset at 10:05 PM