<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sushi Buffet + Sparklers!!


Fruitful and foodful outing today with Hianez!!

Woke up around 10+am, went out at 11am+..

We met around 12pm at Hougang Central, and headed to walk around Hougang Mall.. I bought 6 hairclips for only $1!! =) And looked at Winnie the Pooh mousepads at Popular and Hianez and I each got one! So cute.. $4.90 with 20% discount.. Yays!

Then headed to Suki Sushi at Hougang Plaza for our sushi buffet!! Free flow juices, I had guava juice and Hianez had lime juice.. Started digging in and there was really quite a big variety of sushi and items we could order. It ranged from sushi to other dishes like salads and meats and sashimi..

The conveyor belt moved so fast.. Haha, we went there around 1pm and before 3pm we were full already, but kept eating and eating and slacking and talking and playing stupid games.. Then there was cream puffs, so we ate them when they were fresh out of the freezer, frozen.. Then we ate some other stuff but I was addicted to the cream puffs so I had nearly 10.. They were mini ones!!

Finally decided to leave at 5pm, and I had successfully used my UBC card and we both got student rates, and it was $17.90 each + SVC + tax = $21 per person.. Not too bad.. Very worth it! Much much much better than Sakae Sushi..

We came out and it was pouring and so scary and dark! Spent nearly half an hour in the shop below the sushi place and it was full of these cute cartoon merchandise, and I bought an umbrella for $5.90! Blue, with candy shapes all over.. Very lightweight too.. I like! I need to stock up on umbrellas since I went through 2 last year..

And my current lovely flowery one just got jealous and broke a little, so sad! And we went to Hougang Mall walk around somemore, ended up playing arcade awhile.. Well, Hianez played and I watched.. LOL! Bowling and drumming.. This uncle kept asking us how to play and we taught him to get the card.. He kept offering to let us play..

Haha we got cheap thrills too! A faulty pinball machine allowed us to play several free balls, damn stupid.. And another Winnie the Pooh machine let us throw balls into his pot for free LOL!!!

Was going to play sparklers at Hougang Mall rooftop but some security stopped us -_- so we headed to some void deck to play.. Haha tried taking photos but not very successful.. Played 3 boxes, and then it was pouring again! So we went to see my old house and take some pictures from the top of the block..

Finally rain subsided and we took bus home, and slack, and watched Couple or Trouble, and then now nothing to do.. I'm lazy to post pictures!! -_- Tomorrow gotta wake up rather early..

EDIT: Pictures time!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the sushi and stuff that we had..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels:



watched the sunset at 7:30 AM